Employment & Labor Law Speeches & Presentations
As a recognized authority in labor and employment law, Jeff is frequently asked to speak on current developments and hot topics in his field.
Professional organizations that regularly ask him to give speeches and participate in panel presentations include the American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section and the Arizona State Bar.
If you need someone to speak to your organization on a topic related to labor and employment law, please contact Jeff today.
Jeff’s Recent Professional Speaking Engagements about Employment & Labor Law
- Moderator and panelist, “Conducting an Effective and Defensible Remote Investigation: Risks, Challenges and Solutions for Investigators and Those Who Hire Them,” American Bar Association webinar, September 2020
- Moderator and panelist, “Lessons Learned From Title IX,” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Midwinter Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, March 2019
- “Making the Credibility Determination,” EEOC Training Institute Seminar, Phoenix, AZ, June 2018
- “Employment From Hello to Goodbye” & “Interoffice Conflict Resolution,” Keynote Address at the 36th Annual Conference of the National Association of Professional Process Servers, San Diego, CA, April 2018
- “I Would Do Anything for a Workplace Investigation, But I Won’t Do That : Political and Ethical Landmines Faced by Internal and External Investigators,” 2017 Association of Workplace Investigators Annual Conference, Marina del Rey, CA, August 2017
- Moderator of ABA webinar with Acting EEOC Chair Victoria Lipnic and EEOC Comissioner Chai Feldblum on the EEOC Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace, February 2017
- “My Pro Bono and Public Service Journey,” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, November 2016
- “LGBT and the Workplace” State Bar of Arizona CLE by the Sea, Coronado, CA, July 2015
- “Same-Sex Marriage Comes to Arizona: Now What?” State Bar of Arizona, January 2015
- “Volunteer Programs: The Legal Landmines and How to Avoid Them” Arizona Summit on Volunteerism and Service-Learning, Arizona State University, December 2014
- Television interview on PBS Channel 8 Horizon show to discuss President Obama’s signing of Executive Order 11246, adding protection against discrimination based upon sexual orientation and gender identity for employees of federal contractors, July 22, 2014
- “Advanced Investigations: What Am I Missing?” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA, November 2014
- “Does Federal Law Already Prohibit Discrimination Against LGBT Individuals? Sex and Gender Discrimination Under Title VII Revisited” Arizona State Bar, Phoenix, AZ, May 2014
- “Which Whistle Was Blown? An Overview of Whistleblower Claims” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA, November 2013
- “Riffing About RIFS” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA, November 2012
- “The House is Always Watching: Increasing Legal Monitoring and Its Legal Implications” American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section Midwinter Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, March 2012
- “Nuts and Bolts of Employment Law” Arizona State Bar, Phoenix, AZ, November 2011